People need a REASON to change therapist or start a new exercise program – so here’s why we rock and why our approach works!
- We GET RESULTS and offer a PREMIUM service – we want you to feel that we go that extra mile for you and that we are not just going through the motions and have a treatment menu that we roll out for everyone. When we look at you from a physio point of view – we are looking at YOU as an individual and your issues and struggles so we go “beyond your pain or problem” – we want to find the root cause so that we can then address that – not just the pain that you complain off – that way you get lasting results. We LOVE challenges!
- Our physiotherapists have all been educated to Masters level. Two have completed their post grad Masters in Manual techniques which means we have specialist training in hands on care.
- We don’t use electro therapy – we won’t just stick you on a machine for pain relief ( we don’t have any anyway except for hot packs!) – we believe that changing the tissues either through using manual techniques with exercise, stretching and strengthening yields far better outcomes.
- All our Physios have specialist training in Pilates and Pilates rehabilitation so we not only “treat” you using our hands – but once we have restored movement or function we then give you the tools to be able to maintain that – whether that’s with us in the studio or via a home program.
- Our way of working means we can transition you seamlessly from the acute injury phase, keep you active from that early stage by unloading with Pilates rehab and re-training giving you better control and results. Performance training ensures you get the best outcome whether you’re and office working or an athlete. we can then guide you through our fitness stream if you want to go that way. The reverse is also true – many who attend our fitness classes will then choose us as their rehab provider as they know we get results!
- If we cant make some sort of change in 3 treatment sessions – we need to look at changing what we do with you – we may need to elsewhere or deeper – you wont be kept coming indefinitely if there has been NO change – we will dig deeper or refer you on if required.
- All our Pilates Instructors have completed and been certified in Pilates – whether that’s Mat work, reformer , full studio equipment or bootybarre. We are all highly experienced and qualified and have invested in our own intense training Programs. Not just the weekend course. Our classes are small sized so we can give you that individualised correction – ensuring you get the best out of your workout.
- Both our studios function with state of the art equipment. Our Wanneroo studio is our flag ship and has premium balanced Body Pilates equipment – 2 trapeze tables, 3 reformers, 2 chairs, 2 barrels and a host of small equipment. Our Hillary’s studio boosts a new wooden floor in our group class room, with our equipment studio housing 10 Stott reformers. We back up what we offer so you get premium equipment to work on.
- We genuinely care about why you’re here, what you want out of sessions and what the best way is to get you there! Whether you are fit and healthy and want a ‘stronger core’ , young or old, completely broken or a sports super star – we all just want the same thing – to be the best we can be. We have a vested interest as we work in health! We are caring by nature and very often will go away and still be thinking what we can do to make things better for you, or we will pick each others brain to see if there’s any way to get you from A to B in a better way!
- Our outlook is you are part of our family – we want to make you feel at ease when you come in so you shouldn’t feel like you are walking into a sterile scary medical or torture place – we hope we put you at ease with a more casual atmosphere – its a big step placing trust in someone to help you – so breathe because we will LISTEN ! 🙂
The biggest fear is taking that first step – it you’re unsure if we are a good fit for you – they why not request a “discovery call” – book a 10 minute call with one of our physios to see whether you are someone we can help – IT’s not a consult – just an informal chat to suss us out and decide whether you want to take that step to make a booking….
Call us on 08 9306 8819 0r email us at email@example.com
alternatively – make an enquiry using the form below
feel free to share this post with someone you feel may be interested in our services 🙂