Do you want a stronger core, more flexibility, more energy , to feel great, and get longer and leaner muscles….
What do you think when you hear the word PILATES?
Pretentious?, weird?, not for you?, don’t get it?, it won’t get me fit, tried it before and it didn’t work…
That’s a common response we get from people who are curious but have never done it, or they’ve done a DVD on line or joined a class with 20+ other people in it….
Here at Core Fusion WE WANT YOU TO GET RESULTS!
We are all passionate about health and exercise, and Pilates is THE number one way to get yourself not only strong, but also fit and lean. It’s the ideal way to work your core – and as all our instructors are fully certified in the Pilates Method – not just done a weekend course – WE KNOW how to get your core working properly!
Our Team get excited when you “get it” ! We get super excited that you can see results and feel the difference in your body…. and the way we do that is through teaching you correctly from the get go!
When you start your journey with us you will get:
- a dedicated introduction class to Pilates – this is REALLY important and non- negotiable – you need to know the basic principles such as correct breathing and what neutral spine is and WHY they make such a difference when you’re doing exercise. If you want results but think you know it all then – GO ALONG ANYWAY – we can all use the reminder and a jog of your memory will only make your practise more effective.
- unlimited access to all of our group floor fitness classes both at Hillarys and Wanneroo – so you can come as many times as you like for the month
- Small classes – we like to keep our groups small so we can keep on educating you so you get the right technique and therefore the results
- our facilities are clean – no more sweaty gym equipment – no grunting in the corner from weights being lifted
- we provide all equipment – mats and any small props we may use – you just need to turn up and switch on! – bring your own towel or small yoga mat to place over ours if you prefer
- hands on cueing – our instructors will help guide and facilitate you with some hands on correction -so you can FEEL how to move well – of course if you don’t want to be handled that’s totally fine too! We always ask first!
- Ample free car parking at both sites
- Electronic booking through our app – via smart phone or computer – so you can book and change bookings on the run at your own convenience.
We get that people are busy, we get you want an effective work out, we get that you want to look after your body and prevent it from injury and decline – that’s why Pilates is so great – it’s low load, uses minimal equipment so you can practise at home in your own time, and you get a safe workout method that’s kind on your body whilst also challenging it at the same time.
YOUR TIME IS NOW
So here’s the deal – $99 for unlimited access to our group Pilates Fitness mat classes for a whole month – come as many times as you like and try out the different styles – mat work – the classic way to do Pilates, stretch – works along the Pilates exercises but also incorporates some lengthening work and release, small props – use small equipment such as foam rollers and fitballs to change up your exercise and challenge your co-ordination and balance, and if your after a heart rate challenge consider cardio or bootybarre to switch it up a notch!
When I started doing Pilates myself it took me a while to ‘get it’ – it does require a different way of thinking – less is more rather than lets go hammer and tong for everything – once you know how to activate your core correctly and then also MOVE then they’ll be no stopping you. Being able to hold a static plank for 2 minutes doesn’t mean anything – but being able to use your core well and then also move dynamically will mean your body is better protected against injury but also will move more efficiently.
So if you want your body not only looking better – but also moving well, working in an environment where you can trust the instructors are of sound training ( and mind!) then come and join us! ( click here to start)
Our intro classes are limited to 10 people so we can guarantee you get the input you need – you are also welcome to do them again within the month if you want! Intro classes run Saturdays at Wanneroo 10am and during the week evening at Hillarys at 7.30pm – its just a one off attendance.
After wards – feel free to join in our open classes ( multi- level) where our instructors will guide you to work at a your own level dependant on your ability – or attend our foundations class – 5.30 pm at Hillarys every Wednesday as an ‘extra info ‘ session so you can learn more repertoire to really get an understanding of your body.
Remember to get results you need to commit to doing something too – feeling a difference in 10 sessions means doing those sessions close together – not over 10 weeks! Aim for 2-4 sessions if you’re ready to get the body you’re after. It’s for a month – see if you can get yourself into that healthy and active mindset!
The 12 week transformation program that Michelle Bridges does runs over 12 weeks because it takes that long for the body to change – so after 1 month you’re only getting a kick start in the right direction and we have options available for you to then consider based on your fitness goals – blocks of classes or membership.
Remember we’re here to guide you and there’s no question too small!
Access our new client specials here –