I get feedback all the from clients who say how fabulous their life has been since they have utilising the techniques I have shown them to control and manage their back pain.
- they’ve been able to take back control of their lives
- they’ve been able to manage their pain successfully
- they’ve been able to get back to doing what they love
- they’ve been able to reduce the amount of medication they are on
- they’ve been able to accept social invites without fear
- they can take their kids / grandkids out and look after them with confidence
All because the KNOW what their issue is and fully understand why they have back pain and what they do day to day that has a negative impact on it…and we are talking the real specifics that no one has really gone through and told them about before…..
And with that information they can then apply it so they have the ability – or really that super power knowledge – to actually take that information and really use it to their advantage.
One brought her hubby in to see me the other day – she hasn’t need to see anyone for two years!
Another did the same with her 70+ year old hubby who had been fobbed off by another physio who they lived close by to – and told he can’t find an issue with him. Both have specific issues that we are working through addressing.
The key words here are SPECIFICS.
We all know in back pain these things need addressing…
- weak muscles
- muscle imbalance
- weak core
- poor posture
- stiff body generally
- lack of movement pain free
- lack of flexibility
- poor stability
- inability to sit / stand for long
What you don’t know is what to do for each of those things specifically –
- you’ve heard a stronger core is good for back pain – everyone just tries to ‘get a better core’ …but doesn’t know how to work or activate their core on top of poor posture and muscles that are unbalanced, and it doesn’t work…. so you give up.
- you try to stretch and get more flexible but then haven’t addressed what muscles are actually tight and need stretching… so it doesn’t work and you give up
- you know you need to get stronger so you go to the gym or boot camp – but you strengthen the muscles that are already working because the weak ones don’t – and you feel worse.
- you try and improve your posture so you do the chest out shoulders back thing – and feel worse – PLEASE DO NOT do chest out shoulders back – it doesn’t work!
The reason we get results is because we have 25 + years of experience to draw on. That translates to we’ve seen or deal with most things but in a nutshell we look and rad and assess people all day everyday – so we know what your posture is doing, how you move, what muscles you’re working and what you should be doing to get better results.
Experienced can’t be learnt – it is earned – it takes years to acquire that knowledge – and we channel that info so it’s given to you specific for your situation and to have a profound effect on how you view your back and what you need to do to fix your back pain.
Your back pain is not the enemy – lack of knowledge and support are.
Call us 08 9306 8819 / firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings
Not in Perth and to have a more on line solution? Check our our online program –