The biggest problem we all face is creating a change in lifestyle habits and having the time to commit to do it all! What would you say if we can give you a start point, a program to follow – with options on how much time you choose to commit to it and a measurable end point?
How do you know we know what we’re talking about? We are NOT a standard fitness / personal trainer set up – our staff are either qualified physio’s, exercise physiologists or have completed full training in Pilates – WE KNOW WHAT WE’RE TALKING ABOUT and have a wealth of experience behind us – we want to change people’s lifestyle habits and get you active and healthy to PREVENT you coming to see us because you’ve injured or hurt yourself or finding it difficult to move.
Let us help you get started and continue with healthy lifestyle choices – see the challenge as a “kick start” to a new and healthier you – you’ve made the choice to invest in your health and well being. We’ll guide you and give you the tools and knowledge to carry on the good work. Not sure if you do enough? The FitBit monitor is there to help you keep track of your day to day activity and TELLS you how much you’ve moved – it integrates with the popular fitness apps such as “my fitness pal” so you can monitor your activity levels from a few sources and “link” them together.
Best of all YOU KEEP IT so you can continue after the challenge with us is over –your path to a healthier you has just begun!
BOOK NOW on email@example.com
In our Challenge you will get:
• Your Pre start values / assessment
• A FitBit Activity Monitor to track daily activity /food intake/exercise /whatever you choose to do as the FitBit has many programs you can access (it’s yours – you keep it)
• Introduction to Pilates 1 hour Class
• Flexibility Class – learn how to stretch effectively and use a Foam Roller to assist you
• A 15 minute vibration training session and then
• Unlimited Vibration Training sessions throughout the cycle of your challenge – just book your time when it suits you once you have done your one off session and know how to use the machine safely
• Encouragement from our “community” as we will set up a “group” to support you.
• A studio session – try the reformers and trap tables with our instructor
• Weekly beach walk/run at Mullaloo – 07.30 Sundays
• A T-shirt!
PLUS YOUR CHOICE OF CLASSES FROM
(number attended depends on your commitment!)
• Fab Abs – mat Pilates
• Thighs, Tums and Bums – mat Pilates
• General Pilates mat
• Body blast – a fusion of circuits style with Pilates principles
• Pilates on the Ball
MEASUREMENTS – START POINT
Where is your body right now?
Have a body assessment – we’ll take base line stats on your current status that may comprise all or some – weight/ measurements/ skin folds/ basic fitness
Set up your FITBIT Activity monitor – ideally wear it for a couple of days before you start to get a base line – get familiar with the program – it’s easily loadable onto your PC/Mac – and also it has phone apps that work with it if you currently use any already.
Decide what you can manage per week
How many one hour classes are you willing (and able) to do?
Choose whether you want to commit to 1/2/3 or four hours worth of classes with us every week.
Supplement what you’re doing with the FitBit Monitor – it recommends 10,000 steps per day – where do you fall on that guideline? – your pre start couple of days should give you an idea of your current activity level – if you do the classes / increase your activity then you should SEE AND FEEL the results – most say 3 months is optimal for this process to occur.
After the 6 weeks we’ll take your base line measurements again – same as the start weight/measurements and fitness test – how did you go?
Can you now maintain the NEW YOU!!!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BOOK YOUR SPOT NOW! e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
CHALLENGE STARTS MARCH 2013 – enquire at email@example.com – STEP UP and TAKE CONTROL! SIGN UP and pay by 23rd Feb for a 5-10% Early Bird Discount. Challenge starts 2nd March for 6 weeks.
PRICING weekly 6wk challenge
1 class 315
2 classes 418
3 classes 526
4 classes 620