- Do you dread doing the basic daily things we all should take for granted?
- Does getting out of bed take it out of you cos it will take an hour just to get moving?
- Daily jobs such as shopping just get too much to bear?
- Can’t accept invites out to the movies or dinner because you cant sit still longer than 20 minutes?
It doesn’t have to be that way!
- we all get some back pain at some point in our lives but to some people it becomes debilitating until we forget what it was like to be painfree.
- wouldn’t it be great to just be able to move a little more freely or to not find an excuse to refuse invitations because the first thought is how ill I manage the pain
- we forget what its like to just “be” – not just “exist”
Initially we may have had just a small niggle, a fall or injury that causes us some discomfort – if that’s not managed properly over time we end up with a postural adaptation – which basically means our bodies are in pain from how we hold ourselves or move – tissues become either weak or tight and stiff – which in itself can cause us pain – and that pain will gradually get worse and come more frequently.
The majority of clients that visit us will commonly say – nope – no idea what I do that makes it worse – it just gets worse for no reason – which basically means the body “fails” and we get pain. We then don’t move due to the pain so we get weaker and tighter and stiffer and the cycle keeps on repeating….
THERE IS AN ANSWER!!!
You need to find out what is causing your pain NOW – not what the problem was five or ten years ago when it all started – but what is the problem NOW –
That is exactly what we do and what gets great results! We will identify what the issue is now – yep you may have a disc problem/ a joint stiffness/ sciatica – but that is a “diagnosis” that is only part of the problem – you will also have compensations and muscle weakness and poor core strength and tight muscles and lack of flexibility – but you need to know what needs tackling first to start you on the road to a more healthy and active lifestyle that will allow you to have control back over your pain – you may not necessarily be completely pain free – however you can MANAGE your pain to allow you to function and get to those kids sport games, go out to dinner and take an active part in your daily life without the dread of thinking you will now suffer for a few days!
BOOK YOUR FULL CLINICAL ASSESSMENT NOW – YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN – call us on 9306 8819 or email email@example.com
ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF BEING IN PAIN?